My birthday during lockdown and BQEYZ Summer preview.

My birthday from last year until now coincides with city lockdown from the order of national government due to surging cases of COVID patients which causes overcrowding on hospitals that  overwhelming health workers' will to fight on this dreadful pandemic which saps their moral as it causes too much stress and trauma on both on their physical and mentally aspect. I wonder if when is the time that all these thing will be back to normal.

 My Birthday celebration is just simple one, a Black Forest cake from local bakeshop, Fried Chicken and Spaghetti from fastfood for feasting. 3 years from now and I will be in 40's. 

At least I got a memorable gift and this is the best birthday present that I receive in these past few years. It's an IEM from BQEYZ and I'll post some comprehensive reviews and impression about it later this week.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALHAMBRA HEADPHONES REVIEW BY A PIMP NAMED SLICKBACK

Oriveti OD200: Sweet, Sonority and Luster One

THIEAUDIO HYPE 2: Exclusive Tonally Balanced Sounding One